[Kde-games-devel] KDE Games Report from Akademy 2008

Wed Aug 20 16:00:40 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 01:47, Matthew Woehlke wrote:

> Please don't feed spammers :-).

I manually removed your email address. I can't promise I will be able to do
this every time I reply to a mail by you, but I _will_ try to remember.

That being said, the list software should obsfuscate all adresses.
Subscribed members should still be able to see all addresses, though.
And that is the problem. I highly suspect that address harvesters are
subscribed to most major mailing lists & collect addresses.

>> Does not mean there couldn't be a second way of doing things. :)
>
> Sure, but my way seems easier ;-).

To you. My experience with most users is that the notion of virtual
desktops confuses them and they avoid them like fire. Unfortunate,
but that's the way it is.

Richard