[Kde-games-devel] KDE Games Report from Akademy 2008

Sun Aug 17 14:10:21 CEST 2008

2008/8/17 Matt Williams <matt at milliams.com>:

> Technically, if there's more than two applications using a class/library then
> it's a candidate for moving to kdelibs but with the exception of the theming
> stuff I feel people may object to having games classes in kdelibs.

The online gaming stuff could be extended to allow arbitary data to be
exchanged. Suddenly, you have a ready-made collaboration tool which
could be used in several scenarios. And it even includes chat and basic
access management!
Maybe the chat part could piggyback onto an IRC, jabber or whatever
module, as well?

Richard