[Kde-games-devel] Bomberman

Mon Aug 11 14:55:00 CEST 2008

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 14:37, Mathias Kraus <k.hias at gmx.de> wrote:

> so I decided to
> make a bomberman game that can be played over network.

Great!

>  granatier (yes, I spent the whole year for finding a name
> and now I notice I have no K in it ;) ).

Klanbomber? :)
Especially if you were able to make it use the same artwork or even allow
your application to connect to clanbomber instances, this would make sense.
Note that I don't know how well the clanbomber network stuff could integrate
into the way KDE games handle networked games.

Food for thought:
* Can you import the artwork of clanbomber (yes, they are bitmaps, so the
default would need to be different or re-done from scratch)
* Can you read level designs from clanbomber or other bomberman clones?

Richard