[Kde-games-devel] kmines pause action

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Wed Apr 16 21:28:06 CEST 2008

GnuShi wrote:
> I've tried to come close to the mixed coding standard. ;-) Maybe its
> time for a written-down kde-games standard.
>
> If there are more issues with the patch, please feel free to tell me.

Tested here, looks good from me. Maybe we could improve it a bit in the
future (with a permanent indication of the paused status), but it is
clear so far I think. Do you want me to commit it, or are you going to
do it?

As for the coding standard, I *think* we discussed this some time ago,
and decide against one for kdegames. The policy is to follow the coding
standard set by the author/maintainer, but do not force an universal
style for the module at this time. Am I right?

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini