[Kde-games-devel] kmines pause action

GnuShi gnushi at web.de
Wed Apr 16 21:01:45 CEST 2008

Hi Folks,

The Feature plan mentiones a "pause action" with kmines.
See: http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.1_Feature_Plan#kdegames

Here it is.

There is a pause menuitem added to the games menu. This item is disabled
as long as there is no game.
Game starts by the first mouse click and this item gets enabled. If you
press pause (or "P" as a default key),
the displays shows question marks in the default theme everywhere on the
playground.

The timer stops and resumes after pause.

I've tried to come close to the mixed coding standard. ;-) Maybe its
time for a written-down kde-games standard.

If there are more issues with the patch, please feel free to tell me.

GnuShi