[Kde-games-devel] best class to use for drawing unmanaged graphics?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 15 03:23:39 CEST 2008

What's the best way to do a game that draws a whole bunch of pixmaps if
I prefer to do the scene management myself? I know of QGraphicsScene
(not my first choice), KGameCanvas (can't find documentation?), and good
old drawPixmap().

--
Matthew
"The government is not trying to destroy Microsoft, it's simply seeking