[Kde-games-devel] KSudoku problems

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Apr 15 00:28:12 CEST 2008

Hi,

special Hi to Johannes. I just tried ksudoku again and unfortunately it didn't
really get better.

First thing is that after start I had an empty play area because no
theme was set. Not sure if thats because of changes in the config file
or something else.

Then unfortunately keyboard shortcuts still don't work, that is:

- Hitting a number over a field which already has the number set doesn't
  erase it

- hitting Shift+<num> doesn't set the "mark" thing, but right-clicking
  the mouse works

Andreas

--
Future looks spotty.  You will spill soup in late evening.