[Kde-games-devel] Re : Re : Re : What to do for default theme for Kapman?

Thomas Gallinari tg8187 at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 2 14:42:18 CEST 2008

I agree with PB. Moreover, I'd say that actually we disagree with Matthew opinion about tile-based Kapman *emergency*... We don't want to make such a huge improvement without knowing exactly its advantages, drawbacks, and what it implies, so we have to think about it more quietly. My opinion is that we don't have any time for such a brainstorming before June (as PB said, we don't want to spend all our free time on Kapman, moreover our exams are finished but we are now working as trainees).
So with PB agreement, I think we'll first finish what we've planned, then we'll think about a tile-based maze...
However, I'd like to see what it looks like, so Matthew I would be happy if you'd send me your work *commented* on Kapman...
Thanks ! :)

Thomas GALLINARI
06 81 47 49 32