[Kde-games-devel] Re : Re : What to do for default theme for Kapman?

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 06:05:45 CEST 2008

> So far we have one svg per entity type, which I think is a good
> solution; it makes for less cluttered svg's when you start adding
> animation. Monolithic svg's make more sense when you only have a few
> static elements.
Oh no! Please anything but that! I don't want to go back to 60s and sprites!
The second best feature of SVG format is the ability to keep all the elements
consolidated (the firs one is the scalability of course). It is actually much
easier for me (as an artinst) to work witht a theme as a "whole" breaking it
up into pieces will only create problems (I was never for the kgoldrunner
style, and still are not sure why it was done that way).
So, if it's all the same to you, could we please have all the graphics in one
file only?

Thanks,

Eugene