[Kde-games-devel] Re : Re : What to do for default theme for Kapman?

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 06:18:05 CEST 2008

But this is completly oposite to what we are doing now in KDEGames
Grid based tiles? That's very impractical I think. Even more so, this will
create big problems with element positioning and alighnment in the future.
Don't forget - it's not rasters you are dealing with, it's vector graphics,
and vectors have no size.