[Kde-games-devel] untranslated strings in kdegames

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Sep 26 22:18:55 CEST 2007

A Dimecres 26 Setembre 2007, Burkhard Lück va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> I tested the translation of some kdegames with Coolo's language x-test
> (trunk/l10n-kde4/x-test) and found some untranslatable messages in
> trunk/kdegames from 25.09.2007
>
> Bovo:
> "Difficulty", "Ridiculously easy", "Very easy", "Medium", "Hard", "Very
> hard", "Impossible"
> Move menu -> "Undo" and "Hint"

Should be fixed once x-test includes that messages translated, because some of
them are still not translated in libkdegames.po from x-text

> katomic ok
>
> kbackgammon:
> "KBackgammon engine" "Match to:" "South" "North"
> "FIBS backgammon engine"
> "GNU backgammon engine"

Messages.sh needed to extract more messages, should be fixed when the extract
script runs again.

> kbattleship ok, but
> Configure kbattleship -> no dialog pops up
>
> kblackbox ok
> ("Difficulty", "Very easy", "Easy" "Medium", "Hard", "Very hard", "Extremly
> hard" and "Custom" are translatable here!)
>
> kbounce:
> "Level:", " Score:", "Filled:", "Lives:", "Time:" are untranslated when I
> start kbounce, when I start a new games, then I see the translations.

Done

> theme name "Default" in settings dialog is untranslatable

Theme name translation is "broken/undone"

> kgoldrunner:
> "Editor"
> "Themes" "Black on White", "The Treasure of Egypt", "KGoldrunner
> Default", "Geek City", "Nostalgia" "Nostalgia Blues"
"Themes" fixed

Theme name translation is "broken/undone"

> kiriki:
> "Show &High Scores..."

Will work when likdegames.po from x-text includes this string as not fuzzy.

> kjumpingcube ok
>
> klines ok
>
> kmahjongg:
> "Combinations left:"

Works here, take into account is part of the Removed string

> In configure dialog:
> Names of board layouts: "Default", "Triangle", "Stacks", "Tower", "Pyramid"
> Names of Tiles: "Default", "Classic", "Traditional", Alphabet", "Imperial
> Jade"
> Names of backgrounds: "Default", "Chinese Landscape", "Light Wood"

Theme name translation is "broken/undone"

> kmines:
> In configuration dialog:
> Names of Themes: "Default", "Classic", "Garden of Danger"

Theme name translation is "broken/undone"

> knetwalk:
> Configure notification dialog:
> Titles ("Click", "Connect", Turn", Games won")
> Descriptions ("Click", "Connect", Turn", Games won")

Will be fixed on next scripty run (i hope)

> On the first start of knetwalk no Difficulty ("Easy" etc) is selected
>
> More to come

Keep'em coming!

Thanks for the work :-)