[Kde-games-devel] untranslated strings in kdegames

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Sep 28 15:44:56 CEST 2007

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 02:10 am, Burkhard Lück wrote:
> I tested the translation of some kdegames with Coolo's language x-test
> (trunk/l10n-kde4/x-test) and found some untranslatable messages in
> trunk/kdegames from 25.09.2007
>
> kgoldrunner:
> "Editor" "Themes"

These are menu names, defined in kgoldrunner/src/kgoldrunnerui.rc as:
<Menu name="editor" > <text>&amp;Editor</text>
<Menu name="themes" > <text>&amp;Themes</text>

Should not translation be "automatic" in kdelibs somewhere?
Is this a bug in kdelibs, or am I doing something wrong?

> "Black on White", "The Treasure of Egypt", "KGoldrunner
> Default", "Geek City", "Nostalgia" "Nostalgia Blues"

These are theme names, embedded in .desktop files.  Mauricio tells
us that not translating these is a bug in KConfig, so I will take no action.

Cheers, Ian W. (KGoldrunner author)