[Kde-games-devel] Possible changes before the freeze?

Alejandro Exojo suy at kurly.org
Mon Sep 24 21:33:04 CEST 2007

Hello.

I am writing an article for a Spanish magazine. The article covers games, and
my first topic is KDE 4 games. I wanted to start with them, because although
I'm not sure about when the article will be published, I suppose it will
happen close to the release of KDE 4 (maybe sooner, maybe later), so it's
some way of promoting it.

The problem is of course that I'm kind of writing with my hands tied, because
I'm not fully sure that this or that thing still will be true way when the
total freeze or the release come.

So I want to ask you if you can please give me some advise about possible
changes that can happen before the freeze, so I can write the article
accordingly. For example, I'm loving bovo, and it surprised me a bit that it
doesn't have a two human players mode. Since this seems easy to implement, I
supppose it can be added in the next days if it's developers have it in mind.

I've already taken a look at the list archives and this status page
(http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Status_KDE_4.0), but any pointers to
more information are welcome.

Thanks a lot in advance.

--