[Kde-games-devel] Phonon tip

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Tue Sep 25 16:56:42 CEST 2007

I am trying to understand Phonon better and help Vir debug it using
KTuberling as a test case (and Blinken.) Before I forget, there is a
quick tip from him, regarding how to deal with errors:

Phonon returns the reason for the error in MediaObject::errorString() -
you might want to patch the application to see that message

This is something we (application authors) may want to trap maybe, in
order to inform the user why something is not working.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini