[Kde-games-devel] Updates on KShisenso

Tue Sep 25 15:13:16 CEST 2007

On 24/09/2007, Jeremy Wick <jwickers at gmail.com> wrote:

> So be sure to activate the option for this. I do believe it should be
> the default, but i did not want to change the (default) gameplay not
> to confuse old users.

I agree.

As all Mahjongg-based games I know folow the same matching rules,
I think not to change the default will confuse old players but new KDE
users. As you are not taking matches away, but offering more, the
problem is not as bad as it would be otherwise.

Keeping something in a broken state to maintain backwards
compability smells like something MS might do, not so much like
something OS would do ;)

Richard