[Kde-games-devel] My new insane idea :) (SLOGAN!)

Aron Boström aron.bostrom at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 03:08:15 CEST 2007

I don't know for what good, but in my tongue, perhaps something like this:

Lang-code: x-sil-scy
Slogan: Frihed å spela
Transcription: Fray-hade ow spay-là
Translation, alt 1: Freedom to play (You are allowed to play/game/gamble)
Translation, alt 2: Freedom to play with (This is a piece of freedom you can
play with)

//Best regards from Scania