[Kde-games-devel] Possible Improvements and remaining Bugs

Martin Heni kde at heni-online.de
Wed Oct 24 18:31:06 CEST 2007

> KWin4:
> * slow animation (cpu heavy),

Does this also occur for a non reflection theme. The reflections are super
slow but I dont think this can be changed. Without reflections it seems
alright to me.

> * background is screwed (it seems to use some random piece of my desktop as
> background... I can provide a screenshot if needed).

I have no clue about this and can't reproduce. Nothing special is done for the
background. It is cached QGraphicsView::CacheBackground and a pixmap is set
as background brush???

> LSkat:
> * same problems as KWin4
see above

> * game view isn't centered
What do you mean with this? Can you give an example?