[Kde-games-devel] Possible Improvements and remaining Bugs

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Wed Oct 24 15:26:52 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 23 October 2007 21:27, Fela Winkelmolen wrote:
> Hallo all!!
> Today I did a quick walktrough of all games present in kdegames, so I'm
> reporting some problems I encountered that seems easy to fix.
> Don't take it as a critic, just as some things we could improve to make the
> games even cooler =)

> Konquest:
> * often repaints the whole scene when not needed

* Startup of the game is horrible
   - Default is all new players are human.  I bet that most people want to
play themselves against the computer.
   - The preview of the universe is very small.  You always have to resize the
window to be able to see anything.

The best solution is probably to make a wizard out of the game start dialog
with two panels. In one of my weak moments I promised to do this, but I think
that I'll have to take back this promise.  I'm simply to busy with other
things right now. :-/

	-Inge

--
Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |