[Kde-games-devel] Issues with KGamePopupItem

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 18:50:55 CEST 2007

In Tuesday 23 October 2007 20:20:31 Parker Coates wrote:
> > If someone could take a look and commit it, I'd be most appreciative.
Committed. Thanks! :)

> > I took a look at adding it to the unit test, but I couldn't figure out
> > what, exactly, is supposed to happen. How does one run the unit test?
> > It doesn't seem to get installed anywhere.
Well, tests are not installed. They are run by make test (at least that
happens with automatic tests) kgamepopupitem test isn't an automatic one, so
you must run it by hand from build directory.
The tests are being build only if some cmake variable is set (IIRC -
DCMAKE_BUILD_TESTS).

But in fact - forget it. I don't think this feature needs test adjustment. If
i change my mind, i'll add it to the test by myself :)

Cheers,
Dmitry.