[Kde-games-devel] Issues with KGamePopupItem

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 03:17:04 CEST 2007

On 10/9/07, Parker Coates <parker.coates at gmail.com> wrote:
> Great! I'll take a look at making the change this evening.

Fourteen days for an eleven line diff? That seems about right. (Real
life caught up with me ... yadda ... yadda....)

The diff is trivial. It just adds the new signal, "hidden()" and emits
it in a couple places. It also fixes the example code in the
documentation.

If someone could take a look and commit it, I'd be most appreciative.

> On 10/9/07, Dmitry Suzdalev <dimsuz at gmail.com> wrote:
> > And it would be really cool if you add some code which tests new signal to
> > libkdegames/tests/kgamepopupitemtest.*

I took a look at adding it to the unit test, but I couldn't figure out
what, exactly, is supposed to happen. How does one run the unit test?
It doesn't seem to get installed anywhere.

Thanks,

Parker