[Kde-games-devel] Issues with KGamePopupItem

Parker Coates parker.coates at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 17:23:41 CEST 2007

On 10/9/07, Dmitry Suzdalev <dimsuz at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday 09 October 2007 16:24:21 Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> > Seems like a cool usage scenario. Can you add the signal to
> > KGamePopupItem in libkdegames? The sooner the better. I think we should
> > really freeze everything in RC1, until there BIC is not a concern. Just
> > make sure your change does not break the existing games in the tree (it
> > should not.)
> I'm all for it if it's allowed with current freezing policies.

Great! I'll take a look at making the change this evening.

> But be sure to provide an api doc describing what signal does, so we'll still
> have nicely documented api of this class.

Adding it to the docs shouldn't be a problem. There are some other
documentation problems I'll fix as well. (The example code uses an
older version of the API. Copying and pasting it into an application
generates a bunch of compilation errors.)

> And it would be really cool if you add some code which tests new signal to
> libkdegames/tests/kgamepopupitemtest.*

I've never done automated testing before, so this'll be new territory
for me. If I have any problems I'll report back here.

Thanks,

Parker