[Kde-games-devel] Issues with KGamePopupItem

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 14:41:00 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 09 October 2007 16:24:21 Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> Seems like a cool usage scenario. Can you add the signal to
> KGamePopupItem in libkdegames? The sooner the better. I think we should
> really freeze everything in RC1, until there BIC is not a concern. Just
> make sure your change does not break the existing games in the tree (it
> should not.)
I'm all for it if it's allowed with current freezing policies.
But be sure to provide an api doc describing what signal does, so we'll still
have nicely documented api of this class.

And it would be really cool if you add some code which tests new signal to
libkdegames/tests/kgamepopupitemtest.*

Cheers,
Dmitry.