[Kde-games-devel] Docbooks commit memorandum.

Eugene Trounev eugene.trounev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 02:03:11 CET 2007

Dear KDEgames,

First and foremost please allow me to publicly apologize on behalf of
KDEgames Docteam for the severe lateness on our part, as well as add
that this will not happen again in the future.

Now down to business.

Because of us being late updating the documents, we have never had
time to do a solid document review at the end. Therefore, we have
ended up having completed, yet unpolished documentation. It was our
intention at first to ask for an extension to the commit date (as you
all know the string freeze was on the 14th day of November), and such
an extension has to us indeed been granted; however, after much
consideration I must decline the extension as unacceptable and urge
you, my friends,  to do the same. The work of translators has already
begun and updating the documents again and again afterwards would
render their affords void, not to mention undermine the trust and
regard these good folks have for our project.
After all, our lateness - is our fault, and I see no reason why the
others should be punished for our own mistakes.

Thank you for your attention.

Best wishes,

Eugene
[it-s]