[Kde-games-devel] kreversi docs

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Wed Nov 14 10:00:23 CET 2007

Am Mittwoch 14 November 2007 09:30:40 schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> in the kreversi doc there is a chapter Game Configuration with the section
> Multiplayer support, but I cannot find this in the application.

You need to compile kdegames with GGZ support. CMake will warn you if it's not
activated. Having optional dependencies is always a bit of a risk in that
regard. The docs could probably be altered to reflect that on some distros
multiplayer might not be activated.
(But keep in mind that today is RC1 tagging day.)

For kdegames 4.1 we can look into making GGZ a hard dependency, although some
more work is needed to really make the integration work shine.

Josef