[Kde-games-devel] Docbooks commit memorandum.

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Thu Nov 15 02:13:27 CET 2007

Eugene Trounev wrote:
> After all, our lateness - is our fault, and I see no reason why the
> others should be punished for our own mistakes.

Well, I think that things like typos should still be corrected, so a
review should be conducted anyway. This does not affect translators imo,
and having typos or grammar errors (IF they exist) in the default
English documentation is not acceptable. Of course, I am talking only
about small single-word corrections, not reorganization of menus,
improvement of sections, etc. Do you guys see any issue with this? Am I
right in considering that doc translation is not similar to GUI
translation, in the sense that the translator has to do the whole doc
anyway, so correction of a typo would not interfere with it?

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini