[Kde-games-devel] KSokoban

Scott MacDonald smacdo2 at uic.edu
Sun May 6 18:37:50 CEST 2007

Hey guys,

I was just reading about the new games for KDE4, and I was dissapointed to see
that KSokoban didn't make the cut for KDE4 due to a lack of a maintainer. It
is my favorite game. What is required to become a maintainer? Uni gets out in
a week, and if no one else is interested in updating KSokoban I'd be willing
to take it on.

I've used Qt4, and I enjoy it a lot. (Especially canvas! wow) What would I
need to do? Just update it to Qt4? Add more functionality? Rewrite it? I'm not
too good with drawing graphics, but everything else I can do.

Thanks!

~ Scott MacDonald
UIC ACCC Computer Consultant
Assoc. for Computing Machinery SigGame Chair, Corporate Relations

http://inca.cc.uic.edu/

----

I can picture in my mind,
a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world,
because they'd never expect it.