[Kde-games-devel] kbattleship and welcome screen

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Tue Jun 12 16:42:41 CEST 2007

Johann Ollivier Lapeyre
> (i am a little bit under the ksoduku welcome screen idea) :D And add
> nice icons to it. I really prefer to get a ksudoku's style welcome
> screen on
> every game than a kbattleship one on 1-2 because it is hard to do.

I like the ksudoku welcome screen idea as well, seems much easier than
having to choose a game type first and then start it. I am planning
something like this in KMahjongg, so people could visually pick a layout
and start a game without going through menus.
I guess this works ok for single player games, apparently, and becomes
more complicated for multiplayer ones?

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini

btw: ksudoku built from yesterday's svn does not start here