[Kde-games-devel] kbattleship and welcome screen

Johann Ollivier Lapeyre johann.ollivierlapeyre at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 16:32:41 CEST 2007

Hi,

Of course, i prefer the look of kbattleship's kwelcomescreen, but that is
not the points. The mains points are, for me:
- usabillity
- release schedule
- i18n
- code maintainability
- an our motivation

So if you prefer to use classic widget, that is fine for me, and even for my
ego (i am a little bit under the ksoduku welcome screen idea) :D And add
nice icons to it. I really prefer to get a ksudoku's style welcome screen on
every game than a kbattleship one on 1-2 because it is hard to do.

cheers