[Kde-games-devel] What new game would you like?

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Mon Jun 11 07:51:23 CEST 2007

On Monday 11 June 2007 07:52:28 Martin Heni wrote:
> I am pretty sure, that the version Andi commited has network support via
> KGame.
>
> Btw it would be nice to have at some point the ability to route KGame over
> GGZ. Preferable on KGame library level so that KGame applications can
> automatically be played over GGZ. Is this (theoretically) possible?

That's what I had in mind, an adapter which integrates GGZ players as an input
source similar to how this kind of abstraction is already done in KGame.
But I'm undecided if it should be targeted for 4.0, given that especially the
UI work for online gaming is still lacking many components.
Any volunteers?

Josef