[Kde-games-devel] What new game would you like?

Martin Heni kde at heni-online.de
Mon Jun 11 07:52:28 CEST 2007

> kpoker? if so, i don't think it's networked is it?

I am pretty sure, that the version Andi commited has network support via
KGame.

Btw it would be nice to have at some point the ability to route KGame over
GGZ. Preferable on KGame library level so that KGame applications can
automatically be played over GGZ. Is this (theoretically) possible?

> anyways, i think i might approach the pokerTH team in any case. the app is
> alredy pretty good, though it needs some UI work of the sort KDE would make
> easy for them. if the pokerTH team could be enticed into the fold, that'd
> also be 4 more people working on kdegames ...

Can you keep me updated. No reason to work on two poker games.