[Kde-games-devel] Error in KMines game

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 20:19:33 CEST 2007

On Friday 27 July 2007 22:14, Matt Williams wrote:
> It's tricky to debug since some of this code has been in there for 9 years!
Hi, Matt! Yes, it's tricky to reproduce, but it is there for sure.

I think it happens when you change difficulty levels. I'm not sure on exact
sequence though.

I'll try to reproduce it tomorrow and if I'll succeed I write to you.
Hopefully with backtrace.

And yes, I remember that messages in console before crashes.
But OTOH - sometimes there were messages and still no crash :)

> so any help on exactly what situation causes the crash would be helpful.
> I'm thinking I might rewrite the internals for 4.1 though.
Yeah, it seems like this is really needed.

Cheers,
Dmitry.