[Kde-games-devel] KGameDifficulty

Johann Ollivier Lapeyre johann.ollivierlapeyre at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 10:58:06 CEST 2007

sorry for the previous message. :(

2007/7/27, Ian Wadham <ianw2 at optusnet.com.au>:

> If the contents are "Easy" or "Hard", an English speaker can guess they
> have something to do with skill level.  But what if they say "Normal",
> "Medium" or "High".  Also how well does the Easy/Hard meaning (as
> difficulty) carry over into other languages?  Maybe a label is needed?

An issue with a label here, it could be take for a status thing by itself
(or put the "Difficulty: " inside the combo), and overload the status. I
don't think this is need anymore with the difficulty icon, which is
meaningfull on purpose.

For all the language part, and the words we must choose, i'm fully agree.