[Kde-games-devel] Patch for KBlackBox (KDE4) to correct the bug with the menus "Size" and "Balls"

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jan 18 23:34:54 CET 2007

A Dijous 18 Gener 2007 22:53, Nicolas Roffet va escriure:
> Hi again,
>
> > Send the patches to the list, as smaller as possible so i can try to
> > understand them.
> >
> > Albert
>
> Thanks for your answer. I read it a bit late, so I already started to make
> some quite important changes. I hope it is still OK. :-/
>
> I want to change the graphic widget of the game to make scalable graphics.
> :) But the actual code is not ready for that, because the graphic widget
> and the heart of the game are not clearly divided. So I created a new class
> KBBBoard to make the code a bit clearer and put a lot of code from KBBGame
> into it. This was just code cleaning, but quite important for the future.
>
> I added a small new feature also with a new member
> variable "m_gameReallyStarted" to avoid to annoy the user with the
> confirmation of the end of the game when the player didn't really start to
> play.
>
> I tested the game after all this changes and it is still working good so
> far.
>
> Please tell me if you have difficulties with these changes. I'll try to
> make smaller patches in the future.
> I wish you a nice evening!

Ok, that amount of work means you reached the point where it shows that you
are true about working on kblackbox so i am going to suggest you to read
http://developer.kde.org/joining/applysvnaccount.php and apply for a svn
account and apply your patches by yourself :-)

Welcome onboard!

Albert