[Kde-games-devel] Patch for KBlackBox (KDE4) to correct the bug with the menus "Size" and "Balls"

Nicolas Roffet nicolas-kde at roffet.com
Fri Jan 19 13:05:07 CET 2007

Hi Albert,

> Ok, that amount of work means you reached the point where it shows that you
> are true about working on kblackbox so i am going to suggest you to read
> http://developer.kde.org/joining/applysvnaccount.php and apply for a svn
> account and apply your patches by yourself :-)
>
> Welcome onboard!

Thank you for your help. I applied for an account this morning and I already
got it. :)
And I made my 1st commit a few minutes ago. :)

So, if it's OK, I can edit the wiki-page
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-editpage.php?page=KDE%20Games%20Maintainers
and decare myself as maintainer of KBlackBox. Except if someone else wants to
maintain this game, of course.
And I'll try during the next days to implement a new game board with scalable
graphics... :)

Have a nice day!

--
Nicolas