[Kde-games-devel] Patch for KBlackBox (KDE4) to correct the bug with the menus "Size" and "Balls"

Nicolas Roffet nicolas-kde at roffet.com
Thu Jan 18 22:53:48 CET 2007

Hi again,

> Send the patches to the list, as smaller as possible so i can try to
> understand them.
>
> Albert

Thanks for your answer. I read it a bit late, so I already started to make
some quite important changes. I hope it is still OK. :-/

I want to change the graphic widget of the game to make scalable graphics. :)
But the actual code is not ready for that, because the graphic widget and the
heart of the game are not clearly divided. So I created a new class KBBBoard
to make the code a bit clearer and put a lot of code from KBBGame into it.
This was just code cleaning, but quite important for the future.

I added a small new feature also with a new member
variable "m_gameReallyStarted" to avoid to annoy the user with the
confirmation of the end of the game when the player didn't really start to
play.

I tested the game after all this changes and it is still working good so far.

Please tell me if you have difficulties with these changes. I'll try to make
smaller patches in the future.
I wish you a nice evening!

--
Nicolas