[Kde-games-devel] Patch for KBlackBox (KDE4) to correct the bug with the menus "Size" and "Balls"

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Jan 16 22:22:28 CET 2007

A Dimarts 16 Gener 2007 20:36, Nicolas Roffet va escriure:
> Hi everybody,

Hi

> I correct a bug in the KDE4 branch of KBlackBox in the submenus "Size"
> and "Balls" of "Settings".
> It wasn't possible to change the selection. (Well changes didn't create
> any "signal".) It's working again with these changes.
>
> This is my first patch. :) I searched in Bugzilla and didn't find any bug
> for this problem, so I'm mailling this list. Tell me if this is right or
> no. Maybe someone can submit the patch to subversion?

Done, thanks for the patch.

> I'd like to improve a bit KBlackBox. So maybe I'll send some other patches
> soon. :)

KBlackBox is quite in bad shape compared to other kdegames that have evolved
quite a bit for KDE4, i think the use of scalable graphics is needed there.
In fact, kblackbox needs a mantainer (see
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE%20games%20maintainers) so if you
want, you can begin working on it to bring it up to date.

The wanted "features" are:

- working game
- with user documentation
- all i18n
- KDE3/QT3 API free
- GraphicsView framework (if needed)
- Scalable graphics (if needed)
- API documentation (not mandatory but very welcome for the next mantainer
that will come after you)

Albert