[Kde-games-devel] Patch for KBlackBox (KDE4) to correct the bug with the menus "Size" and "Balls"

Nicolas Roffet nicolas-kde at roffet.com
Tue Jan 16 20:36:37 CET 2007

Hi everybody,

I correct a bug in the KDE4 branch of KBlackBox in the submenus "Size"
and "Balls" of "Settings".
It wasn't possible to change the selection. (Well changes didn't create
any "signal".) It's working again with these changes.

This is my first patch. :) I searched in Bugzilla and didn't find any bug for
this problem, so I'm mailling this list. Tell me if this is right or no.
Maybe someone can submit the patch to subversion?

I'd like to improve a bit KBlackBox. So maybe I'll send some other patches
soon. :)

Regards,

--
Nicolas