[Kde-games-devel] Patch for KBlackBox (KDE4) to correct the bug with the menus "Size" and "Balls"

Nicolas Roffet nicolas-kde at roffet.com
Wed Jan 17 13:23:33 CET 2007

Hi,

> Done, thanks for the patch.

Thank you for having commiting it so quickly. :)

>> I'd like to improve a bit KBlackBox. So maybe I'll send some other
>> patches
>> soon. :)
>
> KBlackBox is quite in bad shape compared to other kdegames that have
> evolved
> quite a bit for KDE4, i think the use of scalable graphics is needed
> there.
> In fact, kblackbox needs a mantainer (see
> http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE%20games%20maintainers) so if
> you
> want, you can begin working on it to bring it up to date.

I know that KBlackBox needs a mantainer. I'd really like to work on it. It
a small game, but it is funny to play with it, when one knows how it works
(!)

> The wanted "features" are:
>
> - working game

It's working well, but the "user experience" could be improved, I think.

> - with user documentation

The user documentation is up to date.

> - all i18n
> - KDE3/QT3 API free
> - GraphicsView framework (if needed)

OK, I'll see what I can do.

> - Scalable graphics (if needed)

It would be nice, I think. I'll try to use SVG.

> - API documentation (not mandatory but very welcome for the next mantainer
> that will come after you)

Yes, this is needed.

Great. Please tell me if you like me to send my patches directly to you or
to this list. And tell me if you prefer small patches, to be able to
understand everything, or longer patches to make fewer commits. Please
also tell me, if there are some important rules to follow.

Thank you for your help.
Have a nice day!

--
Nicolas