[Kde-games-devel] kspaceduel: replace Q3PtrList with QtList

Dirk dirkrathlev at gmx.de
Thu Jan 4 21:52:53 CET 2007

Hello,

I tried to remove every Q3PtrList from kspaceduel to finally finish
porting it to Qt4. I replaced Q3PtrList with QList<*> and used
index-based QLists as recommended by the Qt docs. The resulting patch is
attached. However, I'm not sure whether it's correct and it would be
nice if someone could take a short look at it, because if I did
something wrong it would be hard to find the mistake later when it
causes trouble.

Thank you.
Dirk