[Kde-games-devel] KsirK News

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Mon Jan 1 22:26:14 CET 2007

Hello,

Happy new year all KDE gamers !

Le vendredi 22 décembre 2006 23:30, Kleag a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I just released the 1.8 version of KsirK (well, the scp of the archive
> seems to be stalled, but it should finish sometimes).
>
> I start immediatly to work on the kde4 port. I hope have a firszt version
> available next week, as I have a full holidays week to work on it (except
> for some social events like 25/12 and 01/01).
As I scheduled, the SVN version of KsirK is now a working KDE4 application !
Now, I will start the porting to QGV, followed by SVG.

Bye,

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer