[Kde-games-devel] kspaceduel: replace Q3PtrList with QtList

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Jan 4 22:19:56 CET 2007

A Dijous 04 Gener 2007 21:52, Dirk va escriure:
> Hello,
>
> I tried to remove every Q3PtrList from kspaceduel to finally finish
> porting it to Qt4. I replaced Q3PtrList with QList<*> and used
> index-based QLists as recommended by the Qt docs. The resulting patch is
> attached. However, I'm not sure whether it's correct and it would be
> nice if someone could take a short look at it, because if I did
> something wrong it would be hard to find the mistake later when it
> causes trouble.
>
> Thank you.
> Dirk

In

+      for (k=0; k<mines[i]->size(); k++)
+      {
+         ms = mines[i]->value(k);
+         (*(aiMines[i]))[j]=ms->toAiSprite();
+         j++;
+      }
+      // FIXME: use Qlist::count()?

k and j are the same, so you can just kill one of them.

Also don't understand the // FIXME: use Qlist::count()?

Also you have a copy&paste problem on

-      h=minesHitByShot.first();
-      while(h)
+//       h=minesHitByShot.first();
+      i=0;
+      while(i<objectsHitByShip.size())
       {
+         h=objectsHitByShip[i];

both the while and h= should be minesHitByShot not objectsHitByShip

For the rest it seems good.

Albert