[Kde-games-devel] ui.rc shortcuts problem

Ian Wadham ianw2 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Jan 1 20:06:12 CET 2007

> > For some reason the shortcut keys in KGoldrunner have
> > stopped working during the last week or two.  ...
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 08:47 pm, Dmitry Suzdalev replied:
> IIRC recently there were some changes to KShortcut in kdelibs. I think
> you should ask your question on kde[-core]-devel at kde.org or at
> #kde4-devel.

Thanks for the tip, Dmitry :-)  KShortcut  is indeed in flux and
will be fixed in due course.

BTW, does everybody know there is a new KDE developers'
home page at http://developernew.kde.org?  It's a wiki and you
can get a list of contents (so far) by clicking on "Special Pages".

All the best, Ian W.