[Kde-games-devel] KBounce SVG

Tomasz Boczkowski tboczkowski at onet.pl
Wed Feb 28 19:26:27 CET 2007

Hello!

I've managed to port KBounce to KGameCanvas framework and SVG graphics.
It seems to work well and unless it runs in maximized window performance
is acceptable.

I know that the code requires much more work on it (eg. re-adding Phonon
support, fixing annoying wall collisions, making graphics, writing
documantation ). I am eager to do this, but since KBounce is my first
kdegames project I would like to know if the quality of my C++ meets the
expectations of the team.

The patch file is attached to this e-mail. I hope it will work.

Regards,
  Tomasz Boczkowski