[Kde-games-devel] KMines SVG

Mark A. Taff marktaff at comcast.net
Tue Feb 13 23:54:43 CET 2007

On Tuesday 13 February 2007 13:30:28 Johann Ollivier Lapeyre wrote:

> i didn't  wanted  to say  that of  course.  i'm just saying that  even with
> color's palette, you could get an almost tango or crystal look...  If we
> are putting a flat green (with 20% transparency) on a red, this is not the
> same thing as putting light/shaddow gradiant to make it 3D.

It sounds like you want to follow the oxygen style in spirit and the final
result, and not as strict as I understood you to mean in your last email.  On
that we agree. ;-)

> i hope i'm explaining better my mind now ;) (sorry if my english is not
> very good)

Yes, you are.  No need to apologize for poor English.  Your English is
magnitudes better than my few words of Spanish.  I think this world-wide
collaboration on KDE facilitated by non-native English speakers actually
knowing English well enough to get things done.  It's amazing, imo.   I know
if it were us Americans that had to learn German...,well, let's just say I'd
feel sorry for any German who had to try to decipher German butchered by an
American.  :-o

> (i don't answer more because you took me for a color's nazi because of my
> bad explaination) ;)

It most assuredly was *not* my intention label you a color nazi. My family has
brutal memories of nazi crimes against us; I wouldn't call anyone a nazi
unless they were committing the same crimes.

I'm glad we understand each other now.  ;-)

Regards,

Mark