[Kde-games-devel] KMines SVG

Mark A. Taff marktaff at comcast.net
Tue Feb 13 02:23:53 CET 2007

The latest version is at
http://www.marktaff.com/tmp/kmines_oxygen.svn.svgz    93KiB

I think this is my "final" version, at least until after the code catches
up. ;-)

I've re-engineered the flag icon so the flag color can be set in just one
object instead of two; also I've made the flag panel larger so it shows more
prominently.

Also noteworthy is the inclusion of the reload.svg oxygen icon (I couldn't
find a restart icon, but I think this works).  This could be used instead of
the smileys.

Please let me know if I need to change anything before it gets committed to
svn, if it should be approved for svn!

To be clear, I don't have a svn account, so if it is going to be committed,
one of you fine ladies or gentlemen will have to do it. ;-)

Thanks,

Mark