[Kde-games-devel] About recent IRC meeting

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 13:55:36 CET 2007

Hi, guys!

I've read a log of recent IRC meeting (it's a pity, but I wasn't there).
And I must say I'm totally excited of discussion happened!
I know, that Mauricio promised to wrap it up nicely on Monday, but I still
want to say, that was nice one! :)

Btw, one thing I didn't understand fully is: has been the call for artists
placed somewhere already?

Conserning SVG-file descriptions for future theme-makers, what do you think -
should we make them consistent by placing files with some predefined name
(README.svg or whatever) in each game dir? Then we should agree on it.
Any other thoughts about themeing support in general?

Cheers,
Dmitry.