[Kde-games-devel] KsirK ready for kdegames ?

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Fri Feb 2 22:48:52 CET 2007

Le lundi 29 janvier 2007 21:31, Dirk a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> And I think, you need nicer flags. I found them a little bit hard to
> distinguish.
You're right. And the violent conversion to SVG did not help... I hope that
johann_ol will be able to help :-)

> I took a short look at the code btw. I think there are quite some
> cleanups and optimisations to do, but this can happen in svn. I really
> like this game, so I'll be glad if I could help fixing the remaining
> issues once it's in svn.
>
> Attached is a small optimization patch.. I hope, I didn't miss anything.
Yes, it should work. In fact, the aiColsonPlayer class is taken from the old
plain C XFrisk. My porting works but there is a lot Cisms (sic) and traces of
the XFrisk data structures here. Well, the remaining code could also have
problems...

Best regards,

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer