[Kde-games-devel] KsirK ready for kdegames ?

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Fri Feb 2 22:33:39 CET 2007

Le lundi 29 janvier 2007 21:31, Dirk a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Kleag wrote:
> >>  * There seems to be a maximum number of moves i can do per turn, but i
> >
> > can't
> >
> >> find any place to see how much moves i have left.
> >
> > If this is the case, it is a bug ! There is no officialy such limit :-)
>
> Can confirm this. But it happens only if you move armies, not when
> attacking (at least I think so).
Oh yes ! Exact. Moving armies is the last action of a turn. It's a Risk rule.
I should add a warning dialog with "Do not show again" check box to make it
clearer.

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer