[Kde-games-devel] kmahjongg kde4

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Thu Feb 1 23:19:48 CET 2007

Le jeudi 1 février 2007 22:58, Mauricio Piacentini a écrit :
> Hi, Kleag. No, I have not seen it. Are you rebuilding the whole kdegames
> module? KMahjongg depends on libkdegames and libkmahjongg, but these
I build all kdegames with kdesvn-build and rebuilt from scratch a few time
ago.  I tried to remove the kmahjonggrc  file just before the arriving of you
mail.
Everything seems to be installed as needed, except that the theme files were
not copied to share/apps/kmahjongg/pics Is this OK ?
> should be installed by default. libkmahjongg is the one that actually
> installs the new shared tilesets.
> Are you sharing preferences between kde3 and kde4, perhaps? In theory
No, I have a special kde4 user wich is kde4 only.

> this should still work, but it could be one reason for a corruption (if
> you go back and forth between both). Try removing your kmahjonggrc file
> (save it for me!) and retry, to see if this is the problem. Let me know!
Joined is the new kmahjonggrc

Regards,

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer