[Kde-games-devel] documentation error in kshisen?

Henrique Pinto henrique.pinto at kdemail.net
Fri Feb 2 01:52:13 CET 2007

On Thu 01 Feb 2007 19:11, Mauricio Piacentini wrote:
> I fail to see a good reason for someone to configure the game to
> generate unsolvable boards, But people are strange...

I don't know if that's what happens in this case, but I know that for many
patience games it is actually desirable to allow unsolvable games. It's
pretty hard to decide whether a game is solvable or not, so the game
generators for generating only solvable games tend to create incredibly
easy (and thus boring) games. When you don't restrict yourself only to
solvable games, you obviously can get a game that is not solvable, but you
also get solvable games that are much harder to do, and that's fun.

--
	Henrique Pinto
	henrique.pinto at kdemail.net